Saturday 28 April 2012

Welcome to my Official Art Blog!





My name is Cat and I'm an artist. I was born on January 29, 1985 and raised in our small and simple house 
at Meycauayan City, Bulacan, Philippines. Studied Bachelor of Fine Arts major in Painting and now finishing my Master in Fine Arts major in Painting at University of Santo Tomas, Espaňa Manila.

My medium is actually colors and love making anything rainbow colored.
As an artist, I am shy and quiet. I paint for myself but I love sharing them to my friends who can appreciate!
I'm not good in explaining my art...I paint what is beautiful for me... and I hate art criticism (negative).
I love representing peace, love and happiness in my artworks. I also love music. I play the guitars and drums at home.
I enjoy making new friends and I am glad that you're here in my official art blog!

Thank you so much! :)

1 comment:

  1. welcome yo blogger catherine blossoms! :) glad to see you here.:D

    ReplyDelete